Three important things to keep in mind before hypnotizing anyone:
- Keep Their Awareness High-Up or Heightened Their Awareness: A person is very highly responsive and aware in the state of hypnosis. Why? The reason is as the person is relaxed and calm, his or her subconscious mind becomes more active and aware bypassing the conscious mind.
- Give a Jerk and Say the Word Sleep: The words sleep will take them into the deep state of relaxation.
- Keep Talking to the Subject or Keep Firing the Suggestions: It is important to keep firing the suggestions to the subject. If you stop talking, the subject will come out of hypnosis.
- Step 1 : Relax the person whom you are going to hypnotize. If your subject is not in a relaxed state or if she (he) has fear of something, then it will be difficult to hypnotize her. So your first task is to calm the hypnosis subject.
- Step 2 : Take one of her arms and ask her to look at your eyes.
- Step 3 : Look at her eyes deeply while putting your arm on her neck at least 6 seconds.
- Step 4 : Say the word “SLEEP” and move her head towards you. The moment you say “sleep”, you have to quickly slip your hand away from hers. This is very important action and must be done accurately.