- 1) Blood Pressure and Diabetes Medication : Using a high amount of turmeric in any form may lead to low blood pressure or blood sugar. Hence, people taking medication for diabetes or high blood pressure should apply caution.
- 2) When You have Blood-Clotting Disorder : The spice is known for its anti-inflammatory properties. However, it can also have an adverse effect if combined with anti-clotting medications, which may result in bruising and bleeding. It is also important to stop taking turmeric supplements two weeks before a surgical procedure to avoid its blood-thinning effects.
- 3) If You are Pregnant or Breastfeeding : Experts advise pregnant women to avoid taking high doses of turmeric to prevent any side effects.
- 4) If You suffer from Excessive Stomach Acid : If it is taken in high doses may increase the acid levels in the stomach which can damage the esophagus’ lining if it starts rising.
- 5) If You have Gallbladder Problems : Turmeric can do two things for your gallbladder. The spice can aid in regulating the amount of bile the gallbladder produces, or it can obstruct the bile duct and cause the formation of gallstones. However, the latter effect is only going to happen if your gallbladder is not in a good condition.
- 6) If You suffer from Liver Problems : Some studies showed that intake of turmeric has an effect on how the organ processes some drugs and may lead to liver problems. In relation to that, experts now stress for people with a liver condition to practice caution when taking turmeric supplements.
Saturday, 16 July 2016
When to Avoid Turmeric (Haldi, Indian Spice or Herb)
Keep in mind that the standard and safe dosage for turmeric is 400-600mg of the powder, taken 1 to 3 times daily.
Monday, 15 February 2016
Instant hypnosis induction is a very useful tool for hypnotists, because it creates a powerful effect in a short time. With instant hypnosis, a person goes into deep state of hypnosis called trance instantly.
Three important things to keep in mind before hypnotizing anyone:
- Keep Their Awareness High-Up or Heightened Their Awareness: A person is very highly responsive and aware in the state of hypnosis. Why? The reason is as the person is relaxed and calm, his or her subconscious mind becomes more active and aware bypassing the conscious mind.
- Give a Jerk and Say the Word Sleep: The words sleep will take them into the deep state of relaxation.
- Keep Talking to the Subject or Keep Firing the Suggestions: It is important to keep firing the suggestions to the subject. If you stop talking, the subject will come out of hypnosis.
- Step 1 : Relax the person whom you are going to hypnotize. If your subject is not in a relaxed state or if she (he) has fear of something, then it will be difficult to hypnotize her. So your first task is to calm the hypnosis subject.
- Step 2 : Take one of her arms and ask her to look at your eyes.
- Step 3 : Look at her eyes deeply while putting your arm on her neck at least 6 seconds.
- Step 4 : Say the word “SLEEP” and move her head towards you. The moment you say “sleep”, you have to quickly slip your hand away from hers. This is very important action and must be done accurately.